Manicure & Pedicure
R4 000 – Kit Included
Theory lessons covering contraindications, health and safety, nail diseases & disorders, products and equipment used, massage on hands & feet, hard skin removal, client care and consultation.
Lesson 1 – Theory and practical lesson on manicures with French polish.
Lesson 2 – Practical lesson on pedicures with red polish.
Lesson 3 – Learners complete a manicure with red polish & a pedicure red polish on a model.
Lesson 4 – Learners complete a manicure with French polish and a pedicure with French polish.
Case study requirements:
THIS PART OF THE COURSE IS TO BE COMPLETED AT HOME
A total of 6 case studies to be completed which consist of:
– 3 clients each to receive a manicure & a Pedicure with colour polish on both hands and feet.
– 3 clients each to receive a manicure & a pedicure with French polish on both hands and feet.
– Each client must complete a consultation card.
– Before and after photos must be taken.
– All completed case studies with evidence (consultation cards, before and after photos) must be emailed to: reybeautyschool.com
– The email subject must include: Learner full name, subject completed – case studies.
– Incomplete case studies or failure to submit the case studies by the assessment date will result in a R250 administrative penalty fee
Assessment Process :
– The date of the assessment will be communicated at the beginning of the course.
– Learners are to arrive 30 minutes before the assessment to set up.
– Learners will submit their case studies via email on the morning of the assessment or before the assessment day, any case studies not submitted or incomplete will result in a R250 penalty fee.
– A theory assessment covering all theory content covered in the course will be assessed. Learners are to achieve a 70% pass mark in order to be found competent. Should the learner fail to achieve the required 70% pass mark they are granted 1 free rewrite, should the learner again not pass with the required 70% pass mark a administrative penalty fee of R250 is required for every rewrite thereafter.
– A practical assessment on a model is conducted. Learners are to achieve a 70% pass mark to be found competent. Should the learner fail to achieve the required 70% pass mark they are granted 1 free redo, should the learner again not pass with the required 70% pass mark a administrative penalty fee of R250 is required for every redo thereafter.
– Should the learner require extra lessons, this can be arranged at an additional administrative fee of R250.