Advanced Beauty Modular Course - Eyelash Extensions, Introductory Make-up, Nail Enhancement Gel system & Nail Enhancement Acrylic System, Eyebrow & Eyelash Tinting & Shaping, Threading & Swedish Massage
(2023) R26 000 – Kit Included
This course is a combination course made up of 6 modular subjects covering both theory and practical elements of each subject.
Rolling Intakes throughout the year:
Eyebrow & Eyelash Tinting & Shaping
Introductory Make-up (Day, Evening, Bridal and photographic make-up – including highlighting & contouring)
Advanced Nail Enhancements (Acrylic System, Gel System, Nail art)
Lessons run from Monday – Thursday from 13h30 to 16h30 (full time) or Saturdays from 08h30 – 12h30 (part time).
– Full professional kits are included per subject and is included in the price
– All learning material is included in the course fee.
– All course work is to be submitted via emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
– we do not require learners to print any documents, however should a learner want to purchase hard copies if manuals this can be done at an additional fee of R250.
– School fees need to be up to date, failure to make payment we result in a missed module
– this module can be caught up once fees are up to date.
– Learners are required to purchase their own linen and towels as this is not covered in the course fee: towels include 2x bath sheets, 2x bath towels and 2x hand towels.
– A pinafore uniform top is given as part of the uniform and is to be worn for the duration of the course.
Assessment Process :
– The date of the assessment will be communicated at the beginning of the course.
– Learners are to arrive 30 minutes before the assessment to set up.
– Learners will submit their case studies via email on the morning of the assessment or before the assessment day, any case studies not submitted or incomplete will result in a R250 penalty fee.
– A theory assessment covering all theory content covered in the course will be assessed. Learners are to achieve a 70% pass mark in order to be found competent. Should the learner fail to achieve the required 70% pass mark they are granted 1 free rewrite, should the learner again not pass with the required 70% pass mark a administrative penalty fee of R250 is required for every rewrite thereafter.
– A practical assessment on a model is conducted. Learners are to achieve a 70% pass mark to be found competent. Should the learner fail to achieve the required 70% pass mark they are granted 1 free redo, should the learner again not pass with the required 70% pass mark a administrative penalty fee of R250 is required for every redo thereafter.
– Should the learner require extra lessons, this can be arranged at an additional administrative fee of R250