Advanced Beauty Modular Course - Eyelash Extensions, Introductory Make-up, Nail Enhancement Gel system & Nail Enhancement Acrylic System, Eyebrow & Eyelash Tinting & Shaping, Threading & Swedish Massage
R25 000 – Kit Included SAVE R5 000
This course is a combination course made up of 7 modular subjects covering both theory and practical elements of each subject.
3 Intakes per year:
2nd intake – Applications close 30 May
3rd intake – Application close 30 September
Threading Introductory Make-up
Swedish Massage Acrylic Nail Enhancements
Gel Nail Enhancements Professional Conduct
Health & Safety including COVID -19 Protocol
Lessons run from Monday – Thursday from 13h30 to 16h30.
– All learning material is made available online via Google classroom as digital learning material that the learner has access to throughout the duration of the course until they have received their certificates.
– All course work is to be done digitally and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
– we do not require learners to print any documents, however should a learner want to purchase hard copies if manuals this can be done at an additional fee of R250.
– School fees need to be up to date, failure to make payment we result in a missed module
– this module can be caught up once fees are up to date.
– Learners are required to purchase their own linen and towels as this is not covered in the course fee: towels include 2x bath sheets, 2x bath towels and 2x hand towels.
– A pinafore uniform top is given as part of the uniform and is to be worn for the duration of the course.
Assessment Process :
– The date of the assessment will be communicated at the beginning of the course.
– Learners are to arrive 30 minutes before the assessment to set up.
– Learners will submit their case studies via email on the morning of the assessment or before the assessment day, any case studies not submitted or incomplete will result in a R250 penalty fee.
– A theory assessment covering all theory content covered in the course will be assessed. Learners are to achieve a 70% pass mark in order to be found competent. Should the learner fail to achieve the required 70% pass mark they are granted 1 free rewrite, should the learner again not pass with the required 70% pass mark a administrative penalty fee of R250 is required for every rewrite thereafter.
– A practical assessment on a model is conducted. Learners are to achieve a 70% pass mark to be found competent. Should the learner fail to achieve the required 70% pass mark they are granted 1 free redo, should the learner again not pass with the required 70% pass mark a administrative penalty fee of R250 is required for every redo thereafter.
– Should the learner require extra lessons, this can be arranged at an additional administrative fee of R250.