Sign up for the Full Time Beauty Technology 80646 course and pay the R8000 registration fee before 31 January 2022 and receive a
Acrylic Nail Enhancements Course
Valued at R5 500 (Including a professional kit)
Offer valid until 00:00 31 January 2022
Accredited Full Time Course - Further Education and Training Certificate in Beauty Technology
Training Fee: R35 000 – This fee is paid over 10 months (R3 500 per month)
Registration/ Kit Fee: R8 000 – This fee is paid upfront before the course starts.
Duration: 1 Year – Monday - Thursday 08h30 – 13h00
Practical Subjects included:
Facial therapy Introductory make-up Manicure & Pedicure
Swedish Massage Eyelash & Eyebrow Tinting & Shaping Waxing
Applied Anatomy & Physiology Business Awareness & Professional Conduct Applied Health & Safety
NQF Level 4 Fundamentals (Math Lit, English & Afrikaans)
– All learning material is made available online via Google classroom as digital learning material that the learner has access to throughout the duration of the course until they have received their certificates.
– All course work is to be done digitally and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
– We do not require learners to print any documents, however should a learner want to purchase hard copies if manuals/ work material, this can be done at an additional fee of R 3000. – it is important to note that this is not compulsory.
– School fees need to be up to date, failure to make payment we result in a missed module and possible suspension from the program.
– Any missed modules can be caught up once fees are up to date.
– Learners are required to purchase their own linen and towels as this is not covered in the course fee
2x black bath sheets
2x black bath towels
2x pink hand towels
1x Black Single flat sheet
2x pink face cloths
– A pinafore uniform top is given as part of the uniform and is to be worn for the duration of the course.
Assessment Process :
– The date of the assessment will be communicated at the beginning of the course.
– Learners are to arrive 30 minutes before the assessment to set up.
– Learners will submit their case studies via email on the morning of the assessment or before the assessment day, any case studies not submitted or incomplete will result in a R250 penalty fee.
– Theory assessments covering all theory content in the course will be assessed in the form of formative, summative and final integrated summative assessments. Learners are to achieve a 70% pass mark in order to be found competent. Should the learner fail to achieve the required 70% pass mark they are granted 1 free rewrite, should the learner again not pass with the required 70% pass mark a administrative penalty fee of R250 is required for every rewrite thereafter.
– Practical assessment on all model are conducted in the form of formative, summative and final integrated summative assessments. Learners are to achieve a 70% pass mark to be found competent. Should the learner fail to achieve the required 70% pass mark they are granted 1 free redo, should the learner again not pass with the required 70% pass mark a administrative penalty fee of R250 is required for every redo thereafter.
– Should the learner require extra lessons, this can be arranged at an additional administrative fee of R250.