2023 Sign up Special
Sign up for the Full Time Beauty Technology 80646 course and pay the R8000 registration fee before 31 January 2023 and receive a
Acrylic Nail Enhancements Course
Valued at R5 700 (Including a professional kit)
Offer valid until 00:00 31 January 2023
Further Education and Training Certificate in Beauty Technology
Nationally Accredited Qualification
Rey Beauty School Service SETA Accreditation Number: 14683
R45 000 – Kit Included
Course Fee: R37 000 – This fee is paid over 10 months (R3 700 per month)
Kit Fee: R8 000 – This fee is paid upfront before the course starts and is NON-REFUNDABLE
Payment is made as follows:
Registration/ Kit Fee: R8 000 (non refundable)
1st Instalment: R3700 2nd Instalment: R3700 3rd Instalment: R3700
4th Instalment: R3700 5th Instalment: R3700 6th Instalment: R3700
7th Instalment: R3700 8th Instalment: R3700 9th Instalment: R3700 10th Instalment: R3700
Duration: 1 Year – Monday - Thursday 09h00 – 13h00 | February – December 2023
Practical Subjects included: Theory subjects included:
Facial therapy *All practical subjects mentioned.
Introductory make-up Applied Anatomy & Physiology
Manicure & Pedicure Business Awareness & Professional Conduct
Swedish Massage Applied Health & Safety
Eyelash & Eyebrow Tinting & Shaping NQF Level 4 Fundamentals (Math Lit, English & Afrikaans)
The course/ kit fee includes:
ñ All Learning material and access to digital manuals and learning material via google classroom
ñ 1x Branded black uniform top to be worn daily
ñ Full kits (Products and tools) Per subject – Please request a copy of the kit list from email@example.com
ñ National Service Seta Examinations and printing of all assessments
ñ Nationally accredited certification
The course dee does NOT include – it is therefore required by the learner to supply the following for themselves
ñ Plain black pants, plain black top, plain black shoes – to be worn daily (Plain black jersey to be worn in winter)
ñ The following linen is required on the 1st day:
o 2x black bath sheets
o 2x black bath towels
o 4x pink hand towels
o 1x black flat sheet (Single bed)
o 2x pink face cloths
o All stationary i.e. pens, pencils, examination pads etc.
The learner is required to complete the following successfully to receive final results and the national certificate:
ñ All notional learning hours (All lessons on site)
ñ Formative, Summative and Final Integrated Summative Theory Assessments
ñ Formative, Summative and Final Integrated Practical Assessments
ñ Experiential learning hours (200 Hours) – these are hours that are completed doing practical work either at a salon or at school treatment days
ñ Fundamental workbooks for maths lit, English and 1 additional language (These are required as part of the qualification)
– The dates of the assessment will be communicated throughout the duration of the course.
– Each subject requires a formative, summative and integrated summative assessment both theoretically and practically
– Learners are to arrive 30 minutes before the assessment to set up.
– Learners will submit their case studies via email on the morning of the assessment or before the assessment day, any case studies not submitted or incomplete will result in a R250 penalty fee.
– A theory assessment covering all theory content covered in the course will be assessed. Learners are to achieve a 70% pass mark in order to be found competent. Should the learner fail to achieve the required 70% pass mark they are granted 1 free rewrite, should the learner again not pass with the required 70% pass mark a administrative penalty fee of R250 is required for every rewrite thereafter.
– A practical assessment on a model is conducted. Learners are to achieve a 70% pass mark to be found competent. Should the learner fail to achieve the required 70% pass mark they are granted 1 free redo, should the learner again not pass with the required 70% pass mark a administrative penalty fee of R250 is required for every redo thereafter.
– Should the learner require extra lessons, this can be arranged at an additional administrative fee of R250