R5 000 - Kit Included (2023)
Classic Individual, Pre-made Volume & Hybrid Eyelash Extensions
Duration – 5 Sessions (Monday – Friday 13h30 -16h30)
(Payment Plan: Full amount to be paid before the course starts)
(Learners are required to supply their own linen i.e. 1 Flat single bed sheet & 1 Blanket to cover the client)
Theory lessons covering contraindications, health and safety, lengths, curls, thickness, application techniques, client care and consultation.
Practical lessons demonstrating techniques such as isolation, lash application, bottom lash taping, Classic lash application, Pre-made Volume lash application, Hybrid lash application.
Lesson 1 – Theory and practical skills development (Lash pick-up & Placement | Lash Isolation)
Lesson 2 – Practical demonstration of Classic Eyelash application on a model, learners’ practice on models with supervision.
Lesson 3 – Practical demonstration of Pre-made Volume Fan Eyelash application on a model, learners’ practice on models with supervision.
Lesson 4 – Practical demonstration of Hybrid Eyelash application on a model, learners’ practice on models with supervision.
Lesson 5 – Learner to complete case study 1 – full set of classic eyelash extensions on a model in 2 Hours
Case study requirements:
THIS PART OF THE COURSE IS TO BE COMPLETED AT HOME
A total of 5 case studies to be completed which consist of:
– 5 clients each with a full set of classic eyelash extensions. (3x Classic Sets | 1x Hybrid Set | 1x Volume Set)
– Each client must complete a consultation card.
– Before and after photos must be taken.
– All completed case studies with evidence (consultation cards, before and after photos) must be emailed to: email@example.com
– The email subject must include: Learner full name, subject completed – case studies.
– Incomplete case studies or failure to submit the case studies by the assessment date will result in a R250 administrative penalty fee.
After the set lessons completed at the school, the learner is given 2 weeks in which they will complete their case studies at home on clients. After the two weeks the learner will return to the school to complete a theory and practical assessment.
Certification is only issued once the learner has been found competent for all 3 aspects i.e. case studies, theory & practical assessment.
Assessment Process :
– The date of the assessment will be communicated at the beginning of the course.
– Learners are to arrive 30 minutes before the assessment to set up.
– Learners will submit their case studies via email on the morning of the assessment or before the assessment day, any case studies not submitted or incomplete will result in a R250 penalty fee.
– A theory assessment covering all theory content covered in the course will be assessed. Learners are to achieve a 70% pass mark in order to be found competent. Should the learner fail to achieve the required 70% pass mark they are granted 1 free rewrite, should the learner again not pass with the required 70% pass mark a administrative penalty fee of R250 is required for every rewrite thereafter.
– A practical assessment on a model is conducted. Learners are to achieve a 70% pass mark to be found competent. Should the learner fail to achieve the required 70% pass mark they are granted 1 free redo, should the learner again not pass with the required 70% pass mark a administrative penalty fee of R250 is required for every redo thereafter.
– Should the learner require extra lessons, this can be arranged at an additional administrative fee of R250.