Classic Individual Eyelash Extensions
R5 500 – Kit Included
Theory lessons covering contraindications, health and safety, lengths, curls, thickness, application techniques, client care and consultation.
Lesson 1 – Theory and practical kills development
Lesson 2 – Practical demonstration of Eyelash application on a model, learners’ practice on models with supervision.
Lesson 3 – Learners complete a full set of classic individual eyelash extensions on a model.
Case study requirements:
THIS PART OF THE COURSE IS TO BE COMPLETED AT HOME
A total of 10 case studies to be completed which consist of:
– 10 clients each with a full set of classic eyelash extensions.
– Each client must complete a consultation card.
– Before and after photos must be taken.
– All completed case studies with evidence (consultation cards, before and after photos) must be emailed to: reybeautyschool.com
– The email subject must include: Learner full name, subject completed – case studies.
– Incomplete case studies or failure to submit the case studies by the assessment date will result in a R250 administrative penalty fee.
Assessment Process :
– The date of the assessment will be communicated at the beginning of the course.
– Learners are to arrive 30 minutes before the assessment to set up.
– Learners will submit their case studies via email on the morning of the assessment or before the assessment day, any case studies not submitted or incomplete will result in a R250 penalty fee.
– A theory assessment covering all theory content covered in the course will be assessed. Learners are to achieve a 70% pass mark in order to be found competent. Should the learner fail to achieve the required 70% pass mark they are granted 1 free rewrite, should the learner again not pass with the required 70% pass mark a administrative penalty fee of R250 is required for every rewrite thereafter.
– A practical assessment on a model is conducted. Learners are to achieve a 70% pass mark to be found competent. Should the learner fail to achieve the required 70% pass mark they are granted 1 free redo, should the learner again not pass with the required 70% pass mark a administrative penalty fee of R250 is required for every redo thereafter.
– Should the learner require extra lessons, this can be arranged at an additional administrative fee of R250.