I’m qualified as a beauty therapist, what now?
As a qualified beauty therapist, the job opportunities are limitless, whether you want to work in a salon or day spa or want to open your own business the choice is yours.
If you are looking at starting your own beauty salon or want to be a freelance beauty therapist, make-up artist or nail technician, it is important you select the right course to help you succeed.
Rey Beauty School’s 80646 FETC Beauty Technology course is rich in business studies, while having the skill to perform treatments confidently it is just as important to understand the ins and outs of opening and running a small business, this course includes the following subjects as part of the business studies and professional conduct module:
- Produce business plans for a new venture
- Supervise the functions of a beauty salon
- Provide reception and administrative services
- Market retail products and services in the salon environment
- Explain employment in a specific occupation
- Apply innovative thinking to the development of a small business
- Plan strategically to improve new venture performance
- Manage finances of a new venture
- Handle a range of customer complaints
- Demonstrate and explain the importance of deportment in the workplace
- Apply occupational health and safety standards in a salon environment
- Apply self-management through the concepts of positive self-esteem and resiliency
Don’t settle for less, you have what it takes to make your dreams a reality!
Rey Beauty School is the right choice for you.